Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Pastels Challenge

Remember the Forgotten Treasures Challenge card I posted recently? Well, I participated in another challenge with the same group; this time the challenge is to use our Stampin' Pastels. Danelle Tucker made this card using Artichoke, Almost Amethyst, Basic Black, Barely Banana, Whisper White cardstockand the Polka Dots and Paisley set. She embossed black paisleys on the black cardstock then colored those in with the pastels for an unusual and great look! The tag with the "happy" greeting and eyelets really finish this card off well! It's always exciting to open the mail when I see that I have a wonderful handmade card in with the bills, etc.! : ) I love the color scheme Danelle used, also!

Thanks for dropping by!
Have a great week, and don't forget to brighten someone's day with handmade card art from the heart!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...