Saturday, January 12, 2013

Cross My Heart & More!

There are SO MANY beautiful, creative and new products in the new Spring 2013 Stampin' Up! Catalog!!  I've used some of them on this fun card that can obviously be used for Valentine's Day, and why not for other times through the year as well?!!
The sentiment is from the fun new Cross My Heart set which has three other "crosswords" and four small images.  I covered the small heart in the sentiment with  Dazzling Details for some glimmer and shine.
The lucious new 4.5" x 6.5" Print Poetry Paper Stack was the source for the banners that were cut out with the new Hearts a Flutter Framelits (that have a coordinating set with the same name! but not used here).  These prints are composed of Raspberry Ripple, Primrose Petals, Summer Starfruit and Gumball Green (there are other colors in the pack too!).  I punched out small coordinating Raspberry Ripple and Primrose Petals hearts, adhered them to the banner tops with Dimensionals then treated them with the Dazzling Details as well.
I used the tiny hearts Adorning Accents Embossing Folder to give texture to the lower portion of the card and very lightly brushed a sponge with Primrose Petals Ink across to hightlight the texture.  Two strips of Raspberry Ripple treated with the Scallop Edge Punch finish it off.

You may purchase these and/or any other Stampin' Up! products from my secure online Stampin' Up! store HERE using Mastercard, Discover or Visa, and they will be shipped directly to your door from Stampin' Up!  OR order through me  OR order at your next Stampin' Up! party!  Please contact me through my Stampin' Up! website HERE if you have any questions about ordering.  
 
Thanks for visiting today!  Wishing you a wonderful weekend!!

Margaret

Cross My Heart  #126580w  $22.95,  #126582c  $16.95,  p. 26 Spring Catalog
Adorning Accents Embossing Folder, set of 3   #125601   $8.95

Print Poetry Designer Paper Stack   #129312  48 sheets 4.5"x 6.5"   $6.95

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...