Tuesday, October 30, 2012

SINGLE STAMPS NOW AVAILABLE!

First of all, I want to express my concern and prayers for the portions of the U.S. which have been and continue to be ravaged by the super storm Sandy.  My heart and prayers are with all the people who have been affected by this storm.  I myself will be making a donation to the Southern Baptist Disaster Relief, Salvation Army or Red Cross to help feed people in these areas and I would encourage everyone who can to make a donation to the organization of their choice which will help these folks recover in the days and months ahead. 

I would like to bring to your attention a new offering from Stampin' Up!

If you have longed to have just a stamp or two from a set, Stampin' Up! may have made your wish come true!  From now until January 2, they are making a number of stamps available in "singles", not sets!  You may purchase them individually; they are all unmounted.

I have created a new "page" on my blog where you may view three of the sets which are currently available.  Stampin' Up! has just announced two more offerings and I will get those up for you as soon as I am able.  Just click on the "SINGLE STAMPS!" tab at the top of my blog posts to view the stamps available! 

Note:  More stamps have been added, and all Single Stamps can be viewed by going to my online Stampin' Up! store HERE and click on the Single Stamps frame.

Thanks for visiting today.  Stay safe.

Margaret

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...