Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Blooming with Kindness for Fall

What can I say?  I just love this Blooming with Kindness set!!  It has this one chrysanthemum flower image and five sentiments in lovely script; I have found it to be so versatile in many color schemes and occasions.  I keep coming back to use it often!
I love the graphic plaids and stripes in the new Howlstooth and Scaringbone Designer Series Paper* and it makes a colorful background for this flower!  The colors of Tangerine Tango, More Mustard, Basic Black and Basic Gray in this collection just speak autumn to me!  How about you?  
The Tangerine Tango flower is stamped onto Very Vanilla cardstock and then sponged with So Saffron ink.  I used my Spritz Tool with my Tangerine Tango Stampin' Write Marker to add some flecks of color to the image.  (Can you see the little strip of the DSP I added to the inside of the card?)
The card base is More Mustard and the layering is done using Basic Gray cardstock.  A looped tab of the new 1/2" Striped Satin Ribbon* (Basic Black and Basic Gray) tucked under the right side of the flower layer is accented with a lovely brad from the Antique Brads collection.  

I love the sentiments in this set; however, because of the layout of this card, I chose to use the birthday greeting from the Curly and Cute set.  I've used the other ones quite a bit already though, and you will too if you have this set because they cover a variety of occasions!

You can see other cards I've done with this set HERE, HERE and HERE.

Thanks for visiting today!  I always appreciate your comments and encouragement!

Margaret
*new in Holiday 2012 Catalog
Blooming with Kindness set     wood #126420 $22.95     clear #126422  $16.95

Howlstooth and Scaringbone Designer Paper*    #126906    12 double-sided sheets  $10.95


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...