Thursday, July 26, 2007

Swaps, swaps...

Here is a picture of some of the swaps I've done for the Stampin' Up! convention. These are for an online group and I had to do two different cards, 27 each, plus some small "3-D" (not cards) swaps.

This is a close-up of the 3-D swap, which is actually a gift card holder that looks like a little purse. It is made using the 5-in-1 Card Cover template as a pattern. I know many of you have this template from a class we did last fall, so here is another great use for it!

I used that wonderful new Uptown Designer Paper and the stitched Wasabi grosgrain ribbon. It is SO pretty!

Inside view:





Click on the picture to see a larger picture and you can see the list of supplies I used for this project.

I'm not through moving yet but had to take some time to stamp for Convention which begins on Monday! : )

Hope you are doing well. I look forward to seeing everyone soon!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this idea, Margaret! When I get home I will check it out further. It was great seeing you at convention.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...