Thursday, July 9, 2009

Birthday Cards

I was so excited to receive some lovely handmade birthday cards for my June birthday! What a treat! I want to share a couple of them them with you today! (I finally got them photographed, etc.!)

The first one is a girly dress card made by Susan Timmerman. I adore these cards made with the Big Shot and Scallop Circle Die and cut into a dress shape! Love the belt and embellishment too! I haven't gotten around to making one yet and I'm so tickled to have one of my own now! Thank you so much, Susan!

The second is a Top Note Die card stamped by Jane Giggy with the wonderful Fifth Avenue Floral set! Do you have it yet? If not, you need it! It's so much more versatile than you can imagine! New 2009-10 In Colors were used for this card, and the background is gorgeous new Razzleberry Lemonade Designer Paper... doesn't that name just make your mouth water?! lol! This DP is in the new In Colors also Notice the gorgeous Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon....again new and in the In Colors!

Did you notice that both of these cards use die cuts made with the top die cutting machine, the Big Shot?! There are many new dies and folders for the Big Shot in the new 2009-10 Catalog and I'm eager to get some of them! The Big Shot and dies just exponentially increase your options when stamping, scrapping or crafting!

Thanks, ladies for the lovely cards! I've have more birthday cards to post soon.

Thanks for visiting today!

Margaret

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...