Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas Cocoa and Ornament Frame Gift

I am blessed to be friends with some wonderful ladies who are Stampin' Up! demonstrators.  You know, it's all about the relationships, and our stamping just happens to be what drew us together!  A couple of my friends got me into stamping (when "I didn't need another hobby") and it's the friends that keep me going, both my friends/customers and my friends/demos.  :)  I hope you too have the same blessing. 

Anyway, this week and last, I've been showing you the gifts we exchanged last week at our "Stamp Therapy" meeting.  Today I have a lovely gift that each of us received from Gayle Enouen which is a beautiful framed Christmas decoration! 


Gayle used a 12 x 12" sheet of the giant flocked white snowflake paper from the Christmas Cocoa Designer Series Paper as the base of her design.  To this she added a large rhinestone to the center of the snowflake.  Then she added three unique ornaments punched out with the Ornament Punch; one is stamped, one has a rub-on embellishment and one was embossed with the Petals-A-Plenty Embossing Folder and the Big Shot.  The centers were touched with just a little silver for accent.  These ornaments were "strung" with the gold elastic cord.


For the final embellishment, a white rub-on greeting was added to the front of the glass in the frame and several rub-on snowflakes were scattered on the black frame.

The colors in this paper are white and Soft Suede, however, the Soft Suede looks like a dull gold in this setting.  What a lovely gift, Gayle; thank you so much.

Are you enjoying seeing these great gifts we shared?  Lots of eye-candy and inspiration from my friends!

I hope you are all safe and warm and making progress toward Christmas, which is only nine days away!  I hope we can all take short time-outs periodically to to soak in the season and the Love that brought it all about.

Warmly,

Margaret

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...