Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Beau Chateau with Side Notes CCMC196


One of the beautiful product suites in the catalog is the classic and vintage Beau Chateau!  Such beautiful papers and accessories, oh my!!   Create with Connie and Mary have a lovely sketch this week CCMC196 and I used it for this card made with products from this suite.

The color scheme is strictly from the Beau Chateau Designer Paper; the card base is Pink Pirouette overlaid with two different patterns from the designer paper package.

 Where the two pieces of Designer Paper came together I added Sticky Strip then slightly gathered the Victorian Crochet Ribbon onto it.  Over that I added some of the gorgeous Blushing Bride Pleated Satin Ribbon and it blended perfectly with the color scheme.  Across the stitching on the pleated ribbon, I added the strip of Basic Pearls for an elegant touch!
The package of Beau Chateau Side Notes are pre-printed and pre-cut so all one has to do is embellish, if desired, and adhere it to your design!  Simple, simple!  I love this particular one; I added touches of Marina Mist to coordinate with the paper, then I added Basic Pearls on the bee and below the words to dress it up a bit.

I sponged the edge of the Side Note with Soft Suede before I adhered it with Dimensionals.


Gee, all these frills and pearls I've used today make me feel like a little girl playing dress-up!  It's been fun and so easy because these Beau Chateau Side Notes are already ready to go and feature great designs!!

Thanks for coming by!  Hope to see you again soon

Margaret

6 comments:

Deb said...

What a fantastic card!!! I love the side notes! And what a most clever use of them! The added touches of ribbon and pearls just make it perfect! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

Connie Babbert said...

WOW...love, love, LOVE this, Margaret!!! Great pearl accents and ribbon treatment! Thanks for playing along with the sketch this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

Nance Leedy said...

Oh so soft and pretty...these colors are beautiful and I love the way you've featured the side note! Thank you for joining us at CCMC!

maurita said...

very cute card, margaret! very caseworthy also! congrats on your connie and mary victory!!

whitefeathers said...

BEAUTIFUL..thank you for sharing..this is just the prettiest card i have seen in a long time..
you have a very creative mind!!
hugs,
cheryl

Debbie Henderson said...

Gorgeous and elegant all in one! Thanks for playing with us this week at Create with Connie & Mary!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...