Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Chalk Talk Tags


I'm an office supplies afficionado.. are you? .. especially if they are colorful!  I was buying ink for my printer when I saw these cuties close to the check-out counter.  I know... impulse shopping!  But they were so colorful and useful, and... I knew just the people who "needed" them!  lol!  Maybe my friends like this kind of stuff as much as I do.  (yes, I know they do, lol!)


They were already packaged and I had an idea what I could do to dress them up a little for gifting:  Tags and ribbons!!  Our new Chalk Talk tag stamp set would be perfect!

The largest tag in the set has just the right saying; I stamped in in Black onto Whisper White card stock then die cut it with the matching Chalk Talk Framelit Dies.  So easy to get that trendy chalkboard look with these tools!
I cleaned my stamp then colored just the "something" banner with a marker, stamped it on Whisper White then cut easily it out.   It is popped up on Dimensionals for emphasis. The gifts were tied with some of my very favorite retired Stampin' Up! ribbon.  I am pleased to report that these little gifties were well received!  : )

Chalk Talk set  #130631w  $25.95;   #130634c   $18.95

Chalk Talk Framelits    #129983    $24.95

The two Chalk Talk items may be purchased separately but if you like to stretch your dollars to include more goodies, then you may want to consider  purchasing the Chalk Talk Bundle! 
   
The Chalk Talk stamp set and Framelits dies can be purchased as a BUNDLE for a 15% SAVINGS:
 
Chalk Talk Bundle – page 12

Chalk Talk Stamp Set and coordinating Chalk Talk Framelit dies:

     $43.25-  #132731   Wood-Mount Bundle

     $37.25-  #132730   Clear-Mount Bundle

Hope you enjoyed; I had to take the pictures early in the morning and the light is a little funky!

Thanks for visiting!  Come back soon!

Margaret

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...