Friday, May 2, 2014

Monday Road Trip for Catalog Premiere!

Monday several fellow demos and myself took a fun road trip to Tulsa to attend the first ever Stampin' Up! New Catalog Premiere!  It is always fun to spend some time with friends; I wanted to have a little something to give them for the trip.


The Chevron Tag a Bag Gift Bags were just what I needed and I found the perfect stamp, well, really a wheel, the Shop Around Wheel.  I just inked it up with a marker to stamp only the part of the wheel I wanted.  Next I cut it out with the ever-useful Chalk Talk Framelit... a perfect fit!!
 


I folded the top, added a Tea Lace Paper Doily and a banner cut from the beautiful Eastern Elegance DSP.  Next I tied a 20" length of Crushed Curry Chevron Ribbon around the sack, tied on the tag with Linen Thread and attached a flower.  The flower was made by punching another print of the Eastern Elegance DSP with the Pansy punch and layering it with a Coastal Cabana flower punched with the Petite Petals punch then centered with a Pearl



I filled the bags with several essentials for a road trip:  a packet of tissues, gum and of course, chocolates!  : )   Love these little Chevron Tag a Bag Gift Bags!  See pg. 158-9 in the catalog for more ideas of how to decorate them.  They hold just enough!   When I was figuring out what I wanted to gift, I saw a post by Cindee Wilkerson that inspired me.  Thanks, Cindee!

The Catalog Premiere was fun and it was enjoyable to see familiar faces from Stampin' Up! presenting various aspects of the catalog and demonstrating projects using new products:  CEO Shelli Gardner, Donna Griffin, Shannon West, Carrie Cudney, Brian Pilling and Bonnie Thurber.  Plus we each received a free stamp set from the new Catalog!!  I'll be making some samples with it soon!

Here is a picture of the front of the new catalog (that's all I'm allowed to show currently.)  It has 249 pages as compared to the current catalog with 209!


It's filled with lots of new stamps, accessories and more new products!!  How exciting!

Demonstrators may pre-order selected new products now.  Customers will be able to order beginning  June 2.

Remember that current items on the retiring lists are available only as long as supplies last.

You may see the updated retiring lists here:

  • Retiring Stamps (Available April 21-June 4, 2014, or while supplies last)
  • Retiring Accessories (Available April 21-June 4, 2014, or while supplies last)
 Thanks for dropping by today!  Have a great weekend!

Margaret

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...