I decided to use a sweet favorite winter stamp called Bootiful Occasions; now this stamp could be used for many occasions in the winter as well as for a Christmas card! Here are the steps in creating:
- The background card is 8.5 x 11" Cherry Cobbler, folded in the center
- Next a 4 x 5 1/4" layer of Baked Brown Sugar stamped with Whisper White using a Dotty Angles stamp
- A diagonal layer of Garden Green/White stripe from the Trim a Tree DSP Stack with piece of Whisper White edging that was cut with the Small Scallops blade for the Stampin' Trimmer Rotary Addition.
- Whisper White embossed with the Fun Frames rectangular frame and hand trimmed
- Winter boot stamped with Memento Black ink and colored with Cherry Cobbler Blendabilities then hand trimmed
- Another boot stamped then the top "fur" and one "ball" cut out and mounted with Dimensionals then treated to a layer of Dazzling Diamonds.
- Embellished with a 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon bow (it started as Real Red then I colored it with a Cherry Cobbler Blendability) and Basic Pearls in the "snow".
Ink: White Craft, Cherry Cobbler
Paper: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Baked Brown Sugar; Trim The Tree Paper Stack
Accessories: Fun Frames TIEF, Pearls, Paper Snips, 1/8" Real Red Ribbon (colored with Cherry Cobbler Blendability), Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds, Stampin' Trimmer Rotary Addition and Scallop Blade.
Here again is the color challenge from Create with Connie and Mary this week.
Now we would love for you to join us in this fun challenge this week!! You can get all the details on Create with Connie and Mary's blog, then just upload your card there so we can see what you've made!
Also be sure to check out the other Challenge Team Designers to see their beautiful cards... they always inspire me!
Also, the Create with Connie and Mary Holiday Collection of inspiring projects that will be perfect for holiday classes and camps, gifting and other uses has just begun. You can still join and have access to the projects already revealed! Check out more info at Create with Connie and Mary website!
Thanks for visiting today!!