Here's my card and what I did:
- Fold 8.5" x 5.5" in half for card base.
- Cut a 5.5" x 4.25" layer of Whisper White.
- Diecut Whisper White with the Darling Doily Thinlit, diecut Cherry Cobbler DSP with the largest Banner Framelit and Silver Glimmer Paper with a smaller Banner Framelit. Attach to White background as shown above.
- Wrap Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon around top of Whisper White/doily/banner layer and adhere to back; cut a short length for tie. Adhere the entire layer onto the Cherry Cobbler card base.
- Stamp "merry" with Cherry Cobbler ink and cut flags on both ends. Attach with Dimensionals. Stamp greeting inside.
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Silver Glimmer Paper, Trim the Tree DSP Stack
Accessories: Banners Framelits, Darling Doily Thinlits Die, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Paper Snips, Thinestones, Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon.
Here is the Color Challenge for this week:
You may see more cards made by the very creative CCMC Challenge Team on the Create with Connie and Mary website. We would love for you to make a card using this sketch and join us for the challenge this week! Check the guidelines that are on the Create with Connie and Mary website for participation!
Wishing you a wonderful Christmas season this year!