Saturday, December 5, 2015

Christmas Dove of Peace

This Dove of Peace stamp is another one of the stamps that caught my eye when i first saw this year's Holiday Catalog.  I think it is so pretty, graceful and lends itself to being coloring or left uncolored. 


The black and white striped vellum makes a bold statement behind the Rose Red background behind the dove.

Two strips of the White 3/8" Stitched Ribbon were added to the card then one strip of the 1/8" Silver Ribbon was adhered over the seam to cover it and add sparkle and to the card before I attached the Rose Red background  Two Rhinestones were added to the Rose Red layer which add even more sparkle to this simple design.

On the inside I used the verse from the set and added a strip of Rose Red cardstock for contrast (no picture).


I have another card I made with this set where I colored in parts of the dove HERE:.

Stamps:  Dove of Peace set
Inks:  Basic Black Archival
Paper:  Smoky Slate, Rose Red, Whisper White cardstocks, Winter Wonderland Designer Paper Stack (striped vellum)
Accessories:  Lots of Labels Framelits, Rhinestones, Silver 1/8" Ribbon, White 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon.

Thanks for visiting!  Have a lovely weekend.


Oh, for the Dove of Peace to cover this world with His wings this Christmas.

Margaret

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...