Sunday, April 22, 2007

Wild Rose Coaster Picture Frame

Here is another project made with those chipboard 4 x 4" coasters. I covered both sides of the coasters using several of the patterns from the Recollections Designer Paper then punched two 1/8" holes in each coaster. I stamped the rose and three sets of leaves from the Wild Rose stamp set (which incidentally, is the exact match to the flowers in the paper), cut them out and layered them on the left coaster. Then I added the oh, so sweet saying from the Buggies and Booties set (which was just perfect for this project) layered on Mellow Moss cardstock . On the right side I layered the picture of Ella on additional Mellow Moss cardstock. The Burgundy designer paper strips were edged using my retired Stampin' Up! scallop scissors and added to each outside edge. As a finishing touch, and because the saying inspired it, I added some touches of Dazzling Diamonds glitter with the Two-Way Glue Pen. : )

Finally to put it all together, I used Cranberry Stitched Grosgrain ribbon to tie the two sides together. I love this sweet way to display this special photo!

Thanks for coming by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...