Sunday, June 7, 2009

Chipboard Class

I'll be teaching a Chip Chip Chipboard class this Thursday evening, using our fab Stampin' Up! Chipboard, Designer Papers and accessories. We'll do five projects. If you haven't used chipboard in your scrapbooking, stamping or crafting, you should, lol, and you'll learn how! If you already know how, I trust you will learn some new ideas and enjoy some new projects!

If you live in the greater Oklahoma City area (Edmond, Guthrie, Yukon, Moore, MWC, etc.) and would be interested in attending, please click HERE to go to my demo website Events page for more details and my contact information. I have only five seats left in the evening class so don't delay if you are interested. : )

To see some of my past chipboard projects that are here on my blog, either click on the "Chipboard" on the left sidebar under "Posts" or click here.

I'll have more projects up soon! Thanks for visiting!

Margaret

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...