Saturday, August 28, 2010

Aviary in Pear and Blushing Bride

This is my last Aviary card I received in swapping at the recent Stampin' Up! Convention!  What fun to see all the creative ideas!  My friend, Gayle Enouen made this and I received it in a group swap. 
Gayle used the new Elegant Lines Embossing Folder and turned the embossed side down for a "debossed" look.  Blushing Bride and Pear Pizzazz with white form the soft feminine color scheme.   The birdcage is stamped in Pear Pizzazz ink and the little bird, one of four in the set, is stamped in the same Blushing Bride color.

The elegant greeting is stamped with the lovely new Curly Cute set (five different greetings).  One of Stampin' Up!'s gorgeous sparkly rhinestones graces the top of the cage!  Every girl has to have a little bling, you know!

Thanks for visiting!  The next set I'll be featuring is Just Believe, so come back soon to see these! 

Margaret

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...