Thursday, December 9, 2010

Christmas Frame II, in Red

I've made several more of the Peace Joy Love & Cheer frames since I posted Tuesday evening!  Five, in fact!  I had a request for one in red so here it is.  I think that was a good idea; I'm liking it!  What do you think?
I changed out the Baja Breeze background DSP for this Real Red DSP print from the retired 2009 Christmas Cocoa DSP and used Wild Wasabi for the mid-sized punched snowflakes.  I used Early Espresso cardstock for the words die cut (Join in the Cheer #113452, $21.95) and changed the three small snowflakes to Real Red.

I wish you could see how sparkly this is in real life!!  The white snowflakes are solid with Dazzling Diamonds glitter and they are totally eye-catching!!  The three small snowflakes punched out with the circle punch are covered with Dazzling Diamonds, too, making it so, well, umm, dazzling, for lack of a better word!  lol! 

You can see Tuesday's frame here for more details.  Which one do you favor?

Thanks for dropping by today!  Hope to see you again soon!

Margaret

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...