Sunday, January 2, 2011

JOY Wall Hanging

I always look forward to my Stamp Therapy group of Stampin' Up! demonstrators meeting together before Christmas and exchanging gifts; they make such special things!  The gift I'm showing today is a beautiful wall hanging made by Leslie Bumgarner.  I've admired these but not made one yet  (it is on my long & ever growing list of projects to try) so I was thrilled to receive this!

Leslie used Deck the Halls Designer Series Paper and the coordinating cardstock colors of Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla and Always Artichoke.
The large Scallop Square and Scallop Circle dies were used to cut the backgrounds for each segment.  The letters were cut with the Serif Essentials Alphabet die set and the Poinsetta flower with the Five Petal Flower Punch.  A large pearl finishes the flower center.

The segments were connected with Early Espresso 1 1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon; the "O" is embellished with a touch of Early Espresso 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon. 
I love this red bird (punched with the Two-Step XL Bird Punch) which adorns the "Y"!  His eye is a Basic Pearl.  So adorable!
  
Any of these products can be purchased in my online Stampin' Up! web store here!

Thanks for visiting today!  Here's wishing you a Happy New Year filled with blessings!

Warmly,

Margaret

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...