Friday, July 13, 2012

Friendship? {yes, please}

From My Heart is a new set in the 2012-13 Stampin' Up! Catalog that has some wonderful sayings, four of which would work as main images for your card or project, and a couple that also coordinate with those wonderful Stampin' Up! Framelits!! (I ALWAYS love that, don't you?!)  
Today's post uses the "Friendship? {yes, please}" image which features a rotund little teapot and a quote from Charles Dickens.. so cute!  This is paired with the floral print from the scrumptious Floral District Designer Series Paper which features a color scheme of Rose Red, Baja Breeze, Tangerine Tango and Rich Razzleberry.
I stamped the image with Rich Razzleberry ink on Whisper White and added color with inks and a Blender Pen.  I stamped the banner portion of this stamp onto Tangerine Tango cardstock, cut it out then attached it to the circle image with Dimensionals.  This was all adhered to a Rose Red 2-3/8" Scallop Circle punch out.  A medium Pearl from the Basic Pearls Pack is the finishing touch on the bottom flourish.
The card base is Rich Razzleberry with an overlay of Baja Breeze cardstock that has been treated with the Elegant Lines Embossing Folder and the Big Shot.  I just love this texture!  I cut a 2" wide banner of the Floral District DSP, tied a length of Baker's Twine (that I dyed with my Baja Breeze ink pad and a Blender Pen) around the top and offset it to the left side of the card.  I then added my focal image to finish it up!
From My Heart Stamp Set              #126555(w)       #126557(c)


I hope you enjoy the card today and that you have some time to stamp this weekend!

Hugs,

Margaret

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...