Saturday, March 15, 2014

Sassy Salutations!

A quick but not too plain card today (I'm working on taxes) using the Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper Stack in the Occasions Catalog!  It is quite overcast today and I had some issues with light and photography so I apologize for that (yes, I could use a photography tent!)  : )





I love Framelits!!  You can make such wonderful shapes and they all come out uniform and perfect (unlike when I do it by hand, lol!)

Stamps:  Sassy Salutations
Ink:  Bermuda Bay
Paper:  Whisper White cardstock; Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper Stack
Tools:  Big Shot; Framelits:  Apothecary Accents, Banners;  Brights Glimmer Brads, Scallop Textures Impressions Embossing Folder (aka TIEF)
Accessories:  Red Glimmer Brads from the Brights Collection.


Don't forget that we have only 16 more days of Sale-A-Bration to get those fun FREE products with every $50. in merchandise ordered!

Thanks for visiting today; I really appreciate you!  Have a wonderful weekend!

Margaret

http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/catalogs/NA/20131119_SAB_EN/20131119_SAB_en_US.pdf

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...