Monday, March 3, 2014

Make a Wish Pennants

Well, we're still staying inside and warm today after that big winter storm yesterday because our sidewalks and driveway are thick with ice and school is closed!   Good day to stamp, right?!  Today I have a card made with the Perfect Pennants set and the Banner Framelits which will be good for a guy's birthday, and I have the perfect guy in mind.. my brother!  (He doesn't read my blog so I'm sure he won't see this, lol)

I love that the Stampin' Up! offers the Perfect Pennants stamp set and the Banner Framelits as a "Bundle", saving me fifteen percent and stretching my stamping dollars!  I've really been enjoying how quick and easy it is for me to make perfect banners now!


This Retro Fresh Designer Paper is such fun and so colorful too!  And the glimmer stars really shine while still keeping the look masculine... love that!

Stamps:  Perfect Pennants, Hardwood
Ink:  Tangerine Tango and Baked Brown Sugar.  Baked Brown Sugar and Coastal Cabana Stampin' Up! Markers
Paper:  Retro Fresh Designer Paper; Champagne Glimmer Paper; Coastal Cabana, Baked Brown Sugar, So Saffron, Whisper White cardstocks
Accessories & Tools:  Big Shot, Banner Framelits, Star Punch from Merry Minis Punch Pack (Carryover List, #126882, set of 3), 1/2" Circle Punch, Paper Piercing Pack Essentials, Stampin' Pierce Mat.

Perfect Pennants Bundle comes in either wood or clear mount stamps

Thanks for visiting!  I hope you are safe and warm especially if you've been impacted by this winter storm that has socked the continent from west to east!

Stamp on!

Margaret

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...