It seems I am frequently needing a get well card and don't have one ready to go! I gave this set only a quick glance when looking through the new catalog until I saw a card made with it (do you do that too??) then decided this cute set might help and inspire me to get some get well cards ready ahead of time, lol!! I realized it was perfect for this sketch (turned vertical).
- I used this small-print DSP, stamped only the cup then cut it out and adhered the DSP to the stamped cup image, colored the inside of the cup with Blender Pens and ink pads, then fussy-cut the entire image.
- Using the new-in-the-Holiday-Catalog Softly Falling Embossing Folder, dry-emboss the 2" x 5.5" Pacific Point strip. Layer this on a 2.25" x 5.5" panel of Old Olive
- Fold an 11" x 4.25" piece of So Saffron in half crosswise and emboss the front with the Boho Chic Embossing Folder then adhere the Pacific Point Panel in the center using Fast Fuse (it will definitely hold it!)
- Now layer the image over the Pacific Point panel using Dimensionals
- Embellish with two hearts and one smaller one punched from Gold Glimmer Paper. Voila! Done!
Inks: Tuxedo Black Memento, Pacific Point, So Saffron ink pads.
Paper: Pretty Petals DSP Stack; So Saffron, Pacific Point, Old Olive, Whisper White cardstocks. Gold Glimmer Paper.
Accessories: Blender Pen, Paper Snips, Boho Chic Embossing Folder (TIEF), Softly Falling TIEF, Small Heart Punch from Itty Bitty Accents, Confetti Hearts Border Punch (for smaller heart), Dimensionals, Fast Fuse, Glue Dots.
Here is the sketch challenge for this week from Create with Connie and Mary; you'll notice that I turned it to a vertical orientation : ) Feel free to adapt it to your needs as well!
This is a cool sketch from Create with Connie and Mary! We would love for you to join the fun, use this sketch as the basis for your card then upload it on the web where we can see your work then link it on the CCMC website! Be sure to look at the other Challenge Team members' cards for some great eye-candy and inspiration too!!
Thanks for looking! Happy Stampin'! See you at CCMC!!