- I stamped my large Lighthearted leaf with Memento Black ink onto Whisper White cardstock then colored it in with the markers of the three challenge colors, leaving some spaces white, then diecut it with the matching Leaflet Framelit. I love Framelits!
- I cut a banner from the 1-1/4" Jute Ribbon and applied it to the Watermelon Wonder background layer.
- The Watermelon was then layered onto the 11 x 5.5" (folded in half) card base using Dimensionals.
- I stamped the sentiment onto Blushing Bride cardstock with Black ink then cut the ends with the Hexagon Punch and attached this over the ribbon and Watermelon layer.
- A Blushing Bride Candy Dot was added to the center of the scallop area at the base of the leaf
- Two White Candy Dots were added in the upper-right corner and one added to the sentiment.
Stamps: Lighthearted Leaves, Fabulous Four (sentiment)
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black; Watermelon Wonder, Calypso Coral, Blushing Bride Markers
Paper: Blushing Bride, Watermelon Wonder, Whisper White Cardstocks
Accessories: Leaflets Framelits, White Jute Ribbon, Neutrals Candy Dots, Subtles Candy Dots, Dimensionals, Fast Fuse.
Here again is the color combination we are using this week at Create with Connie and Mary:
These are such pretty colors! We would love for you to join us for the fun this week! Make a project with these colors, upload it online then link to this challenge on Create with Connie and Mary! On the website are also the guidelines plus loads of inspiration using this color scheme from the CCMC Challenge Team members!
Thanks for visiting! Happy Stamping!