Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Forgotten Treasures Challenge again

Here is my Forgotten Treasure Challenge card from Kristin Markus, Ontario, Canada! It's a gorgeous card of rich colors. Kristin said this "Prep School" ribbon was something that she has forgotten to use so pulled it out for this challenge! She used Bravo Burgundy, Not Quite Navy and Very Vanilla cardstock and the same inks with the addition of Mellow Moss. The background on the lower front of the card was made by rolling the Bodacious Jumbo Wheel with Not Quite Navy ink over the same color cardstock. I love that... and it looks so rich and textured. Kristin used the Bodacious Bouquet stamp set which has these wonderful bold images that give dramatic impact to your projects. The strip of wide Prep School ribbon behind brings all the colors and the entire design together. I was so excited when I opened the envelope and saw this beauty! I just love it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...