Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Forgotten Treasures Challenge

I'm a member of an online stamp group which issues weekly challenges to its members. This weeks challenge was "Forgotten Treasures", using neglected stamping supplies. Hmm, I haven't used my Hodgepodge Hardware in a while, nor have I used my Twill Tape so those were my selected supplies. Then when looking for a stamp set to use, I saw my really neglected Be Happy set which had been cut out but not even mounted yet!! That was perfect, I had to use it! I really like it but just got "involved" with other stamps and had neglected this happy little set. No more! I have my challenge done and ready to mail out to the recipient, so here it is to share with you before going to the mailbox!

I also made good use of a couple of scraps from making my coaster album a few days ago. Both the So Saffron and Rose Red prints are from the Palette O'Prints that was the May Stampin' Up! special. I'm sure you also recognize the flowers that are stamped with Looks Like Spring then punched out with the Spring Bouquet punch.

I added a partial second layer of twill to the first and frayed the end. I added a brad to the twill in the center of the buckle to finish the "belt".

All products ©Stampin' Up!

Hope you enjoy. Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...