Saturday, May 31, 2008

Ella's Name Frame

Here's a Name Frame I made for a new baby girl, Ella Grace. I used a picture of her layette as my inspiration and was happily able to match the color scheme and motifs in her bedding closely. I purchased a cherry wood frame which just matched her crib but sent it ahead with her grandmother because I didn't want to mail the glass. Sadly I didn't get to see it in the frame but the mom and grandmom said it matched perfectly and they loved it.

Sets: Unfroggetable, Small Sayings, Flannel and other background stamps, Warm Words II.
Inks: Certainly Celery, Regal Rose, Markers.
Paper: Old Olive, Certainly Celery, Regal Rose, Rose Red, Very Vanilla cardstock
Accessories: Spring flower punch, Blender pen, buttons, assorted ribbons.
All products Stampin' Up!

I wish I still had the picture of the layette to show you , but alas, I don't. It was fun to match the layette and was glad it turned out so well. What a great way to use your stamping and make personalized gifts, meaningful to the recipients.

Have a great weekend! Hope you get to stamp a little! (or a lot!)
Margaret

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...