Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Priceless in Plums

Seem we can always use Thank You cards! This card was inspired by one I received in a swap from a someone named Gwyn (no last name). It is sparkly in person as the swirlies are embossed in Iridescent Ice embossing powder. It is a pretty simple and straightforward card but conveys the message of gratitude nicely. And, it goes together rather quickly, which is nice when you are pressed for time.

Stamps: Priceless
Cardstock: Perfect Plum, Pale Plum, Whisper White
Inks: Perfect Plum, VersaMark
Accessories: Iridescent Ice embossing powder, Dimensionals, Paper Snips

I've used my Priceless set quite a bit since I got it and found it to be quite versatile...plus I love those swirlies, and the butterfly, and the dots and... : )

Thanks for dropping by! Happy stamping today!
Margaret

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...