Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Holiday Scallop Envelope Die Box

I looove these little boxes. They are so much fun to make and to give! I gave my first box away almost immediately and wanted to do the next one in a Christmas theme. The Holiday Treasures Designer Series Paper is so very pretty and the Kiwi Kiss looks so festive with this poinsettia print that I just had to use this combination!

First I cut my four Scallop Envelope die cuts in Kiwi Kiss, constructed my box then wrapped a band of the poinsettia paper around it. The Stampin' Up! Gluestick works perfectly for this task; it even gives a little more body to the box! Over this came a piece of the lucious double-sided Kiwi Kiss/Vanilla Satin Ribbon. This stuff is GORGEOUS! Yum!

I cut a background of Chocolate Chip for the front center, rounded the corners then stamped the striped label with red onto pink cardstock and punched it out with the Curly Label Punch. I also stamped in chocolate and cut out the oval stamp with the greeting on it and edged the oval with the 2 Way Glue Pen and glitter for sparkle. Another Curly Label was punched out of red for layering.

I punched out two pointy flowers, covered them with glue from the 2 Way Glue pen and dipped them in glitter. I did the same with a snowflake done with the Snow Blossom punch of pink cardstock, which was then centered with a Fire Rhinestone Brad in pink. These were arranged around the label and ribbon on the front for some holiday dazzle! The front of this is so sparkly IRL. For the inside, I filled a gusset cello bag with Hugs©, chocolate striped silver kisses which complement the box, then tied that with a Chocolate Chip grosgrain bow!

Stamps: Cute and Curly
Inks: Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip
Paper: Holiday Treasures DSP; Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red
Accessories: Scallop Envelope Die, Big Shot Die Cutting Machine, Curly Label Punch, Snow Blossom Punch, 1/8" hole punch, BoHo Blossom flower punch, 2 Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, double-sided Kiwi Kiss Satin Ribbon, Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon, pink Fire Rhinestone Brad. All products ©Stampin' Up!

My previous Scallop Die box plus a link to the directions is here.

Thanks for visiting and have fun stampin'! Sorry I was so slow in posting but I have been sick.
Margaret

1 comment:

LeAnne said...

Oh my goodness! I love this--I have so much to do today, but I want to stop everything and MAKE THIS!
LeAnne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...