Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Love You Much Swap Card

Here is the last of the swap cards I received in my Stamp Therapy group Love You Much swap. Jann McCollom made this LOVE-ly card!! (pun intended : )

Like the rest of us, Jann used the stamp set, punch and Candy Lane Designer paper and then added another element, chipboard, which brings dimension and texture to her design. Actually she has used the chipboard left from around the Scalloped Frames chipboard to form the basis of the design focal point and frame her hearts. The scallop of the chipboard is reflected in the scalloped edge of the Designer Paper; I love how she tied her ribbon on the chipboard also! What a great way to make the most of your chipboard purchase...use both the item and the empty shape it leaves! And so "green" too!


Stamps: Love You Much
Inks: looks like Basic Brown to me, Rose Red, Pretty in Pink
Paper: Candy Lane DSP; Pink Pirouette Textured cardstock, Rose Red, Whisper White; perhaps a Pretty in Pink marker to color letters, I'm guessing?
Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch, Heart to Heart Punch, Pink Gingham ribbon (retiring), Stampin' Sponge.

Beautiful card, Jann! Thanks, and thanks to all my Stamp Therapy friends for luv-ly cards! !

Have a great day/evening, everyone! Have fun stampin'!

Margaret

1 comment:

Ikle.Kaiy said...

awww. these are so beautiful. I craft, make the occasional card. But my heart is in my Painting... stamping is fun, but i like the feel of a piantbrush in my hand. each brush stroke is unique. But yes. They are gorgous. even the rose paper that reminds me of my bedroom wall at my grandmothers. (giggles)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...