Wednesday, April 1, 2009

TSSC #63 Bella's Bloom

I've finally had some time to do Technostamper's Monday Sketch Challenge, so even though I know it's Wednesday, I'm posting it! :) Here is the sketch, a nice assymetrical arrangement of two rectangles with three round embellishments.

In looking through my stamps, I came across this wonderful little set, Bella's Bloom, which I had been wanting to get out and use soon anyway. I paired it with this beautiful sentiment from All Holidays set of 12 to make the horizontal rectangle. For the background rectangle I used a Kiwi Kiss damask print from the Bella Rose Designer Series Paper. For the background design on the Chocolate Chip card stock base, I wheeled the Bella's Border in Chocolate Chip Classic Ink. Do you see a pattern developing here? lol! Yes, I like all those Bella Style Watch products...so gorgeous. In fact, "bella" means beautiful in Latin (I DO remember something from my high school Latin!) and these products truly are just that...beautiful!

Stamps: Bella's Bloom, All Holidays, flourish behind flower from Friends 24-7
Inks: Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip; Old Olive marker
Paper: Bella Rose DSP; Chocolate Chip, Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette card stock
Accessories: 1/4" olive grosgrain ribbon, half-back pearls from Pretties Kit, Mini Glue Dots, Dimensionals.
All products are Stampin' Up!

Thanks for visiting today! Visit Mary Jo's blog here and see her card and the list of all the other participants in this challenge. Try it yourself too!

Have fun stampin' and come back for a visit soon!!

Margaret

3 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

Very pretty card and love the 1/2 back pearls, so elegant with this card!

MJ said...

Stunning! I love the flower over that image. Great idea. Beautifully done I love each and every detail of this card. Thanks for playing.

Jennifer said...

I love your style. This is beautiful! I guess I'd better get with my classes before I start joining challenges, but I'm tempted! I'll just follow yours for a while! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...