Monday, March 30, 2009

Sale-A-Bration Samples from a Friend!

One of the great perks of being a stamper and Stampin' Up! Demonstrator is the opportunity to join not only a nationwide but a worldwide family of Stampin' Up! demonstrators and customers. I have had the pleasure of corresponding with stampers in a number of countries from Holland to Australia and have guests visit my blog from all over the world! How cool is that!

I did a little favor for a fellow demonstrator /friend Barbara from NJ who I have met at the Stampin' Up! Convention at least twice and she blessed me with TWO Thank You cards! How sweet she is! She is a wonderful stamper and we are both in a small online group of stampers where we share ideas and stamping samples.

Here are the two cards Barbara sent me; both use Sale-A-Bration stamp sets.

The top one uses the Polka Dot Punches SAB set as well as the SAB Delicate Dots Designer Paper. The flowers are stamped then punched out with the 5 Petal Flower Punch. The flourish frame behind the "Thank You" is from the Yummy SAB stamp set. The wonderful new Eyelet Border Punch gives a polished finish to the card!

The second card Botanical Blossoms, another SAB stamp set. What a great color scheme; it looks so fresh and spring-y, and love the two step stamping on those sweet flowers!

Thanks, Barbara, for these two lovely cards! I've enjoyed sharing with my customers and friends!

Margaret

2 comments:

Ret said...

Hi Margaret, yes, you're so fortunate to make such wonderful stamping friends. Awesome! Love Barbara's cards. My favorite of hers would be the Polka dot punches card. They are both pretty, but that one just hits me!
Love it!! Thanks for sharing with us!

Barbara said...

I'm honored, Margaret! These cards to you look fabulous on screen.....thanks for putting them up front and center stage, at least for a little bit! Glad you are enjoying them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...