Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sending Love, With All My Heart!

I used the With All My Heart set again for this card today and I'm having fun with it!  The bright paper is from the Sending Love Designer Series Paper package in the new Occasions Mini Catalog!  I love the combination of Real Red, Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla... so festive and it works so well for Valentines Day too!

I used the red paper with the pink and vanilla flower print for the background; the paper is made with glitter already on it so it has a soft sparkle to it!  I used a band of a different print, tiny flowers from the same Sending Love package, across the card and layered it on a strip of Chocolate Chip that had both sides embellished with a zig-zag edge and tiny hearts done with the Pinking Hearts Border punch from the Occasions Mini.


The large flower image in the set is stamped in Real Red Craft Ink on a Very Vanilla circle cut out with the Sizzix Circles die and the Big Shot.  The Real Red Circle behind it is cut out with the same die and sponged with chocolate ink on the edge.  The flower was heat embossed with Clear Embossing Powder.  One of the cool new Real Red Epoxy polka dot 1/2" brads (love those!) centers the flower.

The sentiment is also from this set (along with two others) so you can make any number of styles/types of cards with this one set alone!  It was stamped with Chocolate Chip and the heart was stamped with the Real Red Craft Ink and heat embossed . 

Note:  I purchased this set in the NEW clear mount option with the acrylic blocks.  For the main image, I cut out my cardstock circle first then stamped on it without a Stamp-a-ma-jig!  It worked great!  This was my first time to use Stampin' Up!'s clear mount stamps and I was very pleased with them!

Stamps:  With All My Heart
Inks:  Real Red Craft; Chocolate Chip Classic
Paper:  Sending Love DSP, Pretty in Pink, Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip
Accessories:  (new) Pinking Hearts Border punch, Chocolate Chip 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, Big Shot, Circles#2 Die, (new) Real Red Epoxy brad, heat tool, clear embossing powder, paper snips, sponge dauber.

Thanks for visiting today!  Keep on stampin'!
Margaret

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...