Thursday, January 21, 2010

Sale-A-Bration Order Arrives!


I got a big chuckle when I saw the larger box containing orders from my first Sale-A-Bratopm workshop that arrived the other day.  Stampin' Up! has added a fun notation to the UPS guy or hostess or demo!  This is the first time I've ever seen a message like this on an SU box (or any other for that matter).   Too funny!  (and true!)  : )

Then on the side is a nice large sign announcing that it's Sale-A-Bration time,  "{Friends, Fresh Ideas & Free Products!}"!  That's it in a nutshell!  Wow, there were a lot of fabulous goodies packed in that heavy heavy box!  They are now all sorted and sacked and on their way to their new owners!  Notice all those punches... there are a number of fabulous new ones in the Occasions Mine and one in the Sale-A-Bration brochure even!   With any $50. order, you can choose a bonus gift from Stampin' Up! of a stamp set, Designer paper, or for the first time, a fab brand new punch!

Just thought you might want to see the humorous note on the new SAB shipping boxes.  They're pretty funny!

Take care; thanks for dropping by.

Tomorrow I'll have my Blogger's Challenge project uploaded to my blog.  Hope to see you then!

Margaret

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...