Monday, June 7, 2010

Pansy Fancy Favor Box

I'm having fun creating things to use these beautiful pansies on that are made with the Butterfly Punch, Shimmery White cardstock and Ink Refills!  Today's project is a Fancy Favor Diecut Basket using the retiring but lovely Tea Party Designer Series Paper.  These are so easy to make with the Big Shot and Die, it's incredible.  You could fairly quickly make enough favors for a party, luncheon, gifts or whatever your need, and wow your recipients too!

I cut an additional one inch strip of the same paper and turned it on the reverse side when I cut my paper and die through the Big Shot.  I attached it to the top edge for accent color.  The leaf stems were easily diecut with the Little Leaves Sizzlet and Old Olive cardstock.  (This is probably my most-used Sizzlet.  You NEED this! lol!)  The pansies were added with Dimensionals.

 The "for you" greeting is from the Great Friend stamp set.  It was stamped in Elegant Eggplant onto Very Vanilla cardstock, cut into a banner and sponged with Almost Amethyst ink.  I shaped it with my fingers and attached it with Mini Glue Dots.

The "handle" to the basket is the So Saffron 1/2" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon (also retiring!) attached on both sides with a Gold Mini Brad.   The inside where the bottom of the brad showed was covered up with a small So Saffron flower punched with the BoHo Blossoms Punch (love those small flowers!!  So handy!!)

Right now is your LAST CHANCE to purchase some wonderful accessories, stamp sets and home decor wall elements!  Check out the details on my Stampin' Up! website HERE.   When current supplies are gone, they will never be available again so don't delay in ordering!

Thanks for visiting today!  Have a stampin' good day!

Margaret

3 comments:

Susan said...

this paper is so lovely; I hate to see it retire, but I'm sure something as elegant will be offered; thanks for sharing!

Barbara said...

This is fabulous! I just added the butterfly punch to my collection just so I could try the pansies, but have not yet done so.....you have inspired me! I think you also convinced me that I NEED to have that die as well!

Kathy and Lucky said...

This is great! The Pansies are so pretty, great idea!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...