Thursday, November 4, 2010

Deck the Halls Candy Wrapper Boxes!

Today I have two Candy Wrapper Boxes decorated with the Deck the Halls Designer Series Paper for Christmas giving or decorating!  These are so easy to make with the Big Shot and the Candy Wrapper Die... I just cranked out a dozen in no time at all!  It also is so much fun to decorate them in so many ways...whatever your occasion and ideas can come up with!  On the box in the foreground, I decorated it with the Baroque Wheel in Always Artichoke ink just on the ends that twist.


I trimmed these in a Victorian look using Deck the Halls Designer Paper and Cherry Cobbler cardstock "rick rack" which was also die cut with the Big Shot using the new Tasteful Trims XL Die found in the current Holiday Mini Catalog.  This is only one of four designs on the Tasteful Trims die; isn't it adorable on this paper?!


The "Thanks" stamp from the Perfect Punches set was used for the greeting stamped in Cherry Cobbler, then punched out with the Scalloped Oval punch... Stampin' Up! punches make it so easy!  An Antique Brass mini brad holds a bit of Victorian crochet trim and a self-adhesive rhinestone is the final touch!  These are ready to be filled with chocolates, treats or special gifts for a special someone!

Edited 10-21-2014  This die is on sale on by Stampin' Up! in my online store for 40% off!!  Get it now before it's gone forever!  Click here:  www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=120890&dbwsdemoid=58016
U.S. Customers only; it will be shipped directly to you from Stampin' Up!

Sorry I haven't posted more lately!  I'm in the midst of some home improvement projects as well as having been out of town for almost two weeks.  I have more things to post soon however, so come back and visit!  Thanks for your patience!

Have a stampin' happy day!!

Margaret

2 comments:

soggystamper said...

I also posted candy wrapper treats made from the Deck the Halls DSP on my
blog today. I used a different sheet of paper for a totally different look. Such versatility!!!!
Sue Erickson
www.soggystamper.com

Rose said...

Oh Margaret, I was so surprised to see these in our swap bag. They are so stinkin' cute. I didn't buy this die and now I've got it on my wish list, love the details on your little treat box.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...