Saturday, February 26, 2011

Simple Bliss Make 'n Take

Do you like the Bliss stamp set as I much as I do?  I love it!  Even better, it is FREE right now with a $50 order during Sale-A-Bration!  This is one of my Make 'n Take cards from my current workshops; it is quick and easy to make yet elegant.
The beautiful flourish was stamped in Soft Suede ink onto the center of the Baja Breeze cardstock layer, then partially in each corner.  This was layered onto Very Vanilla then a Crumb Cake card. 

 The "Bliss" was stamped in Soft Suede onto Natural Ivory cardstock then punched out with the Scalloped Oval Punch.  I colored the inside of the letters with a Baja Breeze Stampin' Write Marker.  This was adhered over the center flourish with Stampin' Dimensionals.  The butterfly is Baja Breeze ink stamped on Crumb Cake cardstock then cut out with my trusty, ever sharp Paper Snips; this was adhered with a Mini Glue Dot.  The smallest of the Basic Pearls were adhered to both the sentiment and butterfly.
I'm so glad the Baja Breeze color was brought back by Stampin' Up!  And it also looks so great with Soft Suede!

Thanks for visiting today!  Have a wonderful weekend!

Margaret

2 comments:

Rose said...

Love this card, it look elegant yet pretty quick and easy to make. Love the colors, great job.

soggystamper said...

This card is beautiful. I can't believe that I didn't like Baja Breeze the first time it came around. I didn't particularly like Bliss either when I first saw it but did get it as a free stamp and now really like it.
Sue
www.soggystamper.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...