Saturday, February 5, 2011

Color Challenge Bliss

Today I coordinated a Color Challenge with one of my online groups using the colors of Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo and Pacific Point plus any neutral color.  These are always fun and it also gave me the opportunity to use my new free set from Sale-A-Bration:  Bliss!

I made a simple card of Whisper White cardstock, embossed it with the Framed Tulips Embossing Folder then stamped the large flourish from the Bliss set in Pacific Point.  
I cut butterflies from Melon Mambo and Daffodil Delight cardstock with the Beautiful Wings Embosslit; that Embosslit is such a cool tool because it both cuts and embosses as it passes through the Big Shot!  I then attached them around the flourish with Mini Glue Dots. 

Several small adhesive-backed Pearls were added to accessorize the flourish (you know how we girls are about our accessories! lol!) The final step was to stamp the "for you" greeting from the All Holidays set in the lower right and it was done!

The Big Shot and Stampin' Up!'s great stamps and accessories make it even easier and quicker to achieve great results in our papercrafting pursuits than ever!

Don't forget SALE-A-BRATION where you can receive FREE stamps and products for every $50. order of Stampin' Up! merchandise!  Contact your demonstrator today for information or feel free to contact me if you don't have a demonstrator.  You may also order from my online Stampin' Up! store here, receive preferred pricing and your order will be delivered right to your door!

Thanks for visiting today!  Hope to see you again soon!

Margaret

1 comment:

soggystamper said...

Such a cheery and dainty card, Margaret! My Bliss stamp set should arrive in the next day or two. I didn't want it at first but am glad I ordered it. Besides...it's FREE!
Sue
www.soggystamper.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...