Saturday, May 14, 2011

Bold Blossom and Blossom Bouquet Punch!

I've been trying to get my post up since Wednesday evening but Blogger has been down until yesterday;  when I finally saw it was available, my time was UNavailable, lol!  Thanks for checking!

Blossoms, blossoms everywhere!  It's spring and flowers are blooming here and there.  Stampin' Up! has introduced it's new Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch in the Spring Mini Catalog!  It is the same type of mechanism as the Doily Triple Layer Punch about which I posted here and here.

The new Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch teams up with the Bold Blossoms stamp set to make fun, quick and attractive cards, scrapbook pages and projects for spring, summer or anytime! 
I received this lovely card made by "B" Schreiber in a swap which I hosted.  She used the In Colors of Pear Pizzazz, Peach Parfait, plus Daffodil Delight yellow and Regal Rose to the mix for a very spring-y color scheme!  The looped punch-out flowers were done with the new Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch, which makes several different images!  So cool!
"B" layered several punch-outs together to make the flowers and topped each with a Rhinestone.  The sentiment from the set is stamped on white, punched out with the Large Oval Punch and layered onto a Pear Pizzazz Oval Scallop Punch-out.  In Color Pear Pizzazz ribbon is tied around the card for the finishing touch. 

The second card today is one I made after seeing the idea on the internet; I don't remember where I saw it so if it is yours, please let me know and I'll give you proper credit.  It just stuck in my head so finally just had to make one to get it out!  I did add the tag which wasn't on the original.

 It is so simple ... (you know the rest...), but really, I made a 3" x 3" white card and added a layer of the Concord Crush paper from the Lap of Luxury Designer Paper pack.  Then I cut out a piece of Brushed Gold cardstock, cut strips of Brushed Silver cardstock for the ribbon and used a portion of a Brushed Silver Blossom Bouquet punch-out for the bow. 


I stamped the "4 you" from the Tiny Tags set with Concord Crush ink, punched out with the Jewelry Tag Punch and tucked it under the lower corner to finish it off.  How easy is that?!!


You can order these items from your demonstrator, or if you don't have one, I would be so happy for you to place your order through my online store at Stampin' Up! HERE or contact me via email.  Many thanks!

Thanks for dropping by today!  Hope you have a really good weekend!

Margaret

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...