Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Doily Triple Layer Punch Amour

Yes, I love this punch, although that is not why I titled this post Amour, lol!   The "Amour" refers to the sentiment on the front that can indicate this card is for an anniversary or wedding celebration.  The punch to which I'm referring is the new-in-the-Summer-Mini Doily Triple Layer Punch!  It actually punches our three different images and is a new style and mechanism.  I love our Stampin' Up! punches and this one is no exception!!  It is truly unique from the punches we've had previously.  There is another Triple Layer Punch in the Summer Mini, the Blossom Bouquet; I'll be posting some items made with it in the upcoming days.


A layer of Pink Pirouette was embossed with the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder in the Big Shot then layered onto a card of Pretty in Pink.  The sentiment was stamped onto a frame from the Four Frames stamp set (which will be in the new 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalog) and punched out with the Decorative Label Punch.

Down the left side of the cardfront is a column of Doilies strung together with a length of Pink Taffeta Ribbon which was tied into a bow at the top.  I love this border;  wouldn't this be pretty down the side of a wedding or perhaps a "girlie" scrapbook page?  I was inspired by a card I saw made by Jackie Topa.  Thanks, Jackie!

Be on the lookout for more samples with the fabulous Triple Layer Punches!  They are really fun and may punch-up your creativity!


Thanks for visiting today!  I'll have more samples each day this week!

Margaret

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...