Sunday, June 3, 2012

2012-2013 Annual Stampin' Up! Catalog

The new Catalog is here!  The new Catalog is here!  We're all so excited because the NEW 2012-2013 STAMPIN' UP! CATALOG is here!!  (yes, I'm excited!)


I'm really loving the new products Stampin' Up! is offering in this new catalog!!  Besides lots of new stamp sets, ribbons, buttons, accessories and tools, happily we have quite a few new Big Shot dies, folders and framelits!  YAY!!   The new layout design and samples inside are breathtaking and inspiring also!! 

Here is the link to the  NEW Annual Catalog! online. 
Online orders can be placed  HERE or contact me to order.

Your going to love the new products!!  I know I do!  : )  Hoping to hear from you soon!

Margaret 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...