Tuesday, April 9, 2013

DON'T FORGET...


Hurry, time is running out to sign up for Paper Pumpkin this month!

Sign up by midnight tomorrow (Wednesday, April 10) so you won't miss out on any more kits or the fun.

Everyone surely won't want to miss out on paper, stamps, and fun-we know you're gonna love it!  Remember, each month's kit is only available for a month at a time; go to www.mypaperpumpkin.com to sign up.

Don't be the one that misses out!

See ya soon!

-Paper Pumpkin

p.s. 
I'm Paper Pumpkin . . .Remember me?

I come to your door each month (a fully decked-out creativity carriage). I'll help you to escape your life with some paper fun.

I come in a sweet box, but you'll really love what you find on the inside:

All the stamps, ink, paper, and accessories to create pinable projects. Create stuff like cards, journals, décor, and more!

Paper Pumpkin by Stampin' Up! is a new monthly kit program that anyone can enjoy!
 ~~~~~~~~~~

Pumpkin says to go to mypaperpumpkin.com to find out more and sign up for YOUR own creativity carriage!   And if you don't already have a demonstrator, would you consider designating me as your demonstrator when you sign up?  I'd really appreciate it!  Thanks!  Margaret Raburn



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...