Sunday, June 23, 2013

Cantaloupe Label Love

Can you tell I like this Label Love set?  lol!  Here's another card; I saw a card online somewhere made by Darlene McCallum that inspired me to make another card using this set as well as the Soho Subway Designer Series Paper (again!).  But the look is different from my previous cards made with these products, and of course I put my own spin on it:


This time I used Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock and a sheet from the Soho Subway Designer Paper with that new In Color in it, as well as Early Espresso.  The card base is Very Vanilla with a layer of Early Espresso next.  Over that is a layer of Crisp Cantaloupe that has been stamped with the swirly stamp from the Creative Elements set in Sahara Sand for a subtle background.



Next I cut a banner of the Designer Paper and layered it on Early Espresso to make it stand out.  Across the top I used my Paper Piercing Pack Essentials for a "stitched" line.



Lastly I used the Happy Birthday stamp from Label Love, stamping it in Early Espresso ink onto Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock.  After punching that out with the Artisan Label Punch, I trimmed off the narrow outer edge to the solid line and layered in onto a Very Vanilla Artisan Label punchout.  Lastly I punched two more labels from Early Espresso cardstock, cut one in half vertically and one in half horizontally (to make two sides, a top and a bottom layer) and attached them to the back of the vanilla layer with about 1/8" showing.  This was attached with Dimensionals and embellished with six of the tiniest Basic Pearls from the pack.

Label Love stamp set:  page 33 in 2013-14 Catalog
    #130619 wood    $24.95
    #130622 clear     $17.95

Artisan Label Punch:  page 181, #130920   $15.95

Save 15% when you purchase these together!  You must use the Bundle item number for the savings!
   #132723  wood    $34.75
   #132722  clear     $28.75



Soho Subway Designer Series Paper    #130140    12 sheets, 12"x12"    $10.95

You can order from my official Stampin' Up! website 24/7 and your order will be 
shipped directly to you!  Just click HERE!
Or if you wish you can contact me by email or order at the next party!  


Thanks for visiting today!  Here's wishing you fun stampin'!



Margaret

1 comment:

Jeannie said...

Oh Margaret, love this card. I'm case'ing it for tomorrow's class if that's okay?! Perfect timing! I needed a 4th card and I love your style -- I'd like to think that mine's similar, although yours is more refined!! TFS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...