Thursday, January 15, 2015

Hearts & Bows CCMC338

The challenge for this week at Create with Connie and Mary is a fun color combination of Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral and Crushed Curry.  I just love the new Bow Punch and used it here with the Sweetheart Punch and the challenge colors.


The black background was dry embossed with the Polka Dot TIEF before adding the hearts and bows.


You'll notice that I used the tiny white hearts on black DSP for the center tie of the bows.  The sentiment is from Groovy Love and is diecut with a coordinating banner from the Bitty Banners Framelits!
Stamps:  Groovy Love
Ink:  Calypso Coral
Paper:  Bermuda Bay, Basic Black cardstocks; Brights Paper Stack, Birthday Bash Specialty DSP, Stacked with Love DSP
Accessories:  Polka Dot TIEF, Sweetheart Punch, Bow Punch, Fast Fuse adhesive, Snail, Glue Dots.

Here again is the color challenge this week from Create with Connie and Mary


We would love for you to join us this week by creating a card or project and uploading it to the Create with Connie and Mary blog.  While you're there be sure to see what the other Challenge Team members have created... they are so talented!

This week is also Preview Week at Create with Connie and Mary; on Sunday the Spring Collection begins!  There are opportunities to win a free subscription to the great projects and tutorials featured in this collection!

Thanks for dropping by today!  Stay safe and warm if you are in this cold weather!

Margaret

11 comments:

Add Ink and Stamp said...

Another lovely card made with the bow builder punch! It is because of you that I purchased this punch and I love it!! Mixing up the colors and patterns and adding hearts behind the bows makes a big statement.

Lisa Martz said...

This is so stinkin' cute! I am falling in love with that little bow punch! I haven't ordered it yet, but because of you and Connie this week it's on my next order!

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

Love, love the brightness of the papers over the black!

~amy~ said...

this is so sweet...love the bows and the colors!

Deb said...

What a great card! Love that bow punch and I can't wait to play with mine! Super cute to add them to hearts! Love it!

Nancy Farrell said...

OMG, I love this card so much, I already CASE'd it. I wish I could send you a picture. Thanks so much for sharing. I'm going to post on my PAL Facebook, with your link.
:)

Margaret Raburn said...

Thank you, Nance! So glad you liked it! Thanks for linking back to my page also!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love those dapper little bows - they look great against the black background.

Nicole Tugrul said...

Simply gorgeous!! I love the black background to make the colors really pop. And the bows are just too cute!!

Connie Babbert said...

LOVE the bows on the hearts...and the black really makes those colors pop! Great job with the color challenge this week!

Melissa Davies said...

Those little bows in the hearts are the cutest and sweetest things ever!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...