I chose the Pretty Petals DSP Stack paper with butterflies on it for my color scheme with this sketch and selected the colors of Mint Macaron, Calypso Coral and Pacific Point to feature on my card.
- Cut Mint Macaron cardstock to 3-7/8" x 5-1/8". Dry emboss with the Fluttering Embossing Folder.
- Cut strips of the small butterfly and Calypso Coral small dot paper from the Pretty Petals DSP Stack and also Pacific Point cardstock to 3/4" wide and 4-1/2" long. Arrange on the embossed Mint cardstock using the sketch as a guide; adhere with Snail or Fast Fuse
- Die cut the "hello" from Pacific Point cardstock. Adhere to front panel with the Fine Tip Glue Pen.
- Punch Bitty Butterfly from the Calypso Coral tiny dot paper, Pretty Petals Paper Stack. Attach with Glue Dot and add smallest pearls down the center of butterfly and above the butterfly paper strip on the right side of the front.
- Create the card base from Mint Macaron cardstock, 11" x 4-1/4" piece folded in half lengthwise. Attach front panel with Dimensionals.
Inks: none on outside
Paper: Pretty Petals Designer Paper Stack; Mint Macaron, Pacific Point cardstocks
Accessories: Bitty Butterfly Punch, Greetings Thinlits Dies, Basic Pearls, Fluttering Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Fast Fuse, Snail, Fine Tip Glue Pen, Dimensionals.
I really like these colors together and that butterfly paper is just sweet! So glad to have these cute word thinlits as well; there are more word thinlits in the Holiday catalog with holiday-type words. Yay!!
Here is the CCMC377 sketch for this week:
You can make this as simple or complicated as you wish.. we would love to see what your imagination does with this sketch!! Have you looked at the creations of the other Challenge Team members? They are so diverse you might not guess they are from the same sketch. So get to your stamping place as soon as you can and see what fun ideas you come up with! We can't wait to see what you do! Check out the Challenge Team cards at Create with Connie and Mary as well.
Thanks for coming by today! Hope to see you back soon!