Monday, February 5, 2007

Close as a Memory


These delicate little flowers are from the Close as a Memory set. I needed a nice sympathy set so I was happy to see this set when the new catalog came out! It fills the need quite well. It also has some very nice word stamps with it which I really like. The "for you" words on the little tag are from the All Year Cheer I set (which has 11 other word stamps too). I used four colors of markers, Lavendar Lace and Elegant Eggplant, Old Olive and Always Artichoke, to color my stamp, lightly misted it with water, then stamped. I used the Aqua Painter to very lightly add some pale Barely Banana behind the flowers. This is layered on Elegant Eggplant which has slits cut with the Simplicity Corner Slot Punch into which I inserted the top white layer. Narrow organdy ribbon is tied around.

The Floral background was stamped with Elegant Eggplant onto Almost Amethyst cardstock, then layered onto the Eggplant card to finish.

All products ©Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...