Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Very Punny! Sell-A-Bration set

Good morning! Last night I had my first Sell-A-Bration workshop this month due to "ice" postponement! It was really great to see everyone, get to share some cool products from the Winter mini, eat and most of all, stamp together! The card you see here is one of our Make 'n Takes from the workshop last night.

One of the free SAB sets offered for a $50. order is Very Punny which has eight cute images with an, um, punny saying beneath each. This card uses the cow image from Very Punny as well as two dot stamps from Simply Circles (I've used that set more than I ever dreamed I would...it is SO versatile!). I then cut the curved edge with the little rotary cutter from the handy-dandy Cutter Kit (p. 223), layered it on Pretty in Pink cardstock and then cut it the same way I did the spotted layer.

I also used the "Love You" stamp from the Loving Hearts set, stamping it in the White Craft Ink so it will pop on the black (how did we stamp without the White Craft pad? It's now essential in my stamping equipment!). The little cow was colored with the Pretty in Pink and Basic Black markers, then punched out with the small tag punch, layered on a black tag made with the regular tag punch, and then layered again on Pretty in Pink cardstock to make it stand out. Black and white checked grosgrain ribbon adds the perfect finishing touch! (All products ©Stampin' Up!)

For two more samples of the Loving Hearts set, go to my webshots gallery following this link: http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/album/239232346GBmmiX

Take care of yourself, and stamp!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...