Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Ella's On Board Bitty Book!

No, I hadn't forgotten about you! I've been quite busy with my husband's recovery but have finished this album and am excited to share it with you! I made this for pictures of my new (in Sept.) great-granddaughter Ella! (Yes, my husband robbed the cradle!) :D)

These adorable chipboard albums were introduced in Stampin' Up!'s Holiday Mini Catalog and are still currently available. They come with the outside "sleeve", the album and ten page protectors; a pkg. of 10 additional page protectors is available also.

I have decorated this with the Loves Me designer paper from the Winter mini (have I mentioned that I love this paper?), a chipboard "e" and an adhesive strip or two from the Sweet Nothings Accents and Elements. I also used some of the Flirty ribbon and rick-rack from the Winter mini, as well as the Spring Bouquet Flower punch. The "sweet" in the circle is a stamp from the Sweet on You set in the Winter mini which I recently received. Why did I wait so long to order this set! It is so adorable!

For a larger picture, just click on the above picture. Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...