Thursday, January 25, 2007

Pink and Brown!


I love pink and brown together! Actually this is Regal Rose stamped with the Floral background stamp on Pretty in Pink cardstock to be exact, then layered over Chocolate Chip which has been stamped with Regal Rose Craft Ink using the leaf from Carte Postale. The ribbon across the center is the ruffley chocolate ribbon from the Flirty assortment (Winter Mini). Flowers from the Sell-A-Bration set Delight in Life (love this set) were stamped in Basic Brown on Pretty in Pink cardstock, then colored with Regal Rose ink (refill) using my Aquapainter. They were then layered with Dimensionals over the chocolate and rose grosgrain ribbons.
I used the Word Window Punch to punch out "Bonjour" and then sponged it with Chocolate Chip to soften it.
This card reminds me of a fancy party dress with scallops and ruffles and a flower corsage! :D)
Oh, and the scallops? This is a new and unexpected use of one of our SU punches. Book a party and I'll show you and your friends how to do this also! It's easy but effective!

Hope you are enjoying the sunshine! I'm hoping the ice in my driveway will melt before the next storm arrives! : )

1 comment:

Robin said...

I love this card! I don't know how I missed it before. It makes me want to buy this set now. --Robin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...