Saturday, January 27, 2007

Delight in Life - Barely Banana


Delight in Life is one of the great free Sell-A-Bration sets offered this year for every $50. order! I used several of the stamps from this set for this card today; it was pretty quick and easy to make and the idea came from a swap card that I saw at a friend's home. Colors used are Certainly Celery, Cameo Coral and Barely Banana in both inks and paper. I used the Aquapainter and inks to add some color to the flower then added some Dazzling Diamonds glitter (we girls love a little bling!) to the flower center using my SU Glue Pen. Apricot grosgrain ribbon down the left side finishes the design.

Sell-A-Bration continues from now until February 26. I love getting the free stamps, don't you?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...