Thursday, January 4, 2007

A new start in the New Year


Greetings!
You have probably been hearing of blogs, which are "web logs" much like a little diary of daily thoughts or happenings one posts on the internet. My idea for this blog is to share stamp happenings, ideas and trends with you, as well as some pictures of projects that I or others have done.
Have you seen the beautiful new Designer Papers in the Winter mini catalog from Stampin' Up!? I used the Loves Me double-sided papers to cover this heart-shaped paper mache box. Two chipboard hearts of different sizes, as well as ribbons and a button, top the lid. Inside I lined the bottom with Regal Rose cardstock and stamped it with the Little Pieces set in Regal Rose and Close to Cocoa. This was my gift for our Demonstrator Group Christmas party gift exchange. It was fun to make, and I must admit, it was a little hard to give away. : D) But...there is more paper mache that can be covered...
Hope you are having a a good beginning to this New Year.
Margaret

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...